How many cannabis plants can I grow for myself in my flat or in my house? Can I smoke anywhere?

• Like 1

I'm Spanish Adviser and you can ask me any question related to Spain. Our people speak 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 🇪🇸 🇩🇪 🇫🇷 🇺🇦 🇷🇺.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess up to 5 plants per person and only for your personal consumption and only within your property and can't be visible from other properties or from the street... not more... no, you can't smoke anywhere... 

• Like 1

Let me elaborate further to avoid giving partial or wrong answers - What is the legal limit of marihuana plants I am allowed to keep at home?

Right now, there's no legal requirement regarding how many plants to keep at home, though some may try to give estimates online. Don't rely on those numbers, as they're not accurate!

It's important to calculate how much cannabis you smoke per year, then take into account the quality, size, and quantity of plants when determining the exact number of plants needed.

Formula for determining the amount of marijuana that can be grown:

Calculating the amount is straightforward; all that's needed is a simple multiplication:

For a year: 365 days x Grams daily = Self-cultivation

Some Courts have authorized the use of up to 20 grams of hashish per day to help people stay serene, meaning an annual consumption of approximately 2,200 grams.

The authorities also examine if the plants are being harvested to completion or just partially, making sure in the latter instance that it is for one's own consumption.

Where the marihuana crops can be grown:

As the law specifies, cannabis plants must not be grown in places which are publicly visible; hence, it should only be grown in private properties and away from prying eyes.

Additionally, we should not display them in terraces, windows, balconies, or other exterior locations since anyone on the street or neighboring areas may be able to see them.

To avoid being fined between 601 and 30,000 euros, we should be cautious in case anyone reports it. Better to be safe than sorry.

• Like 1