I'll tell you about a principle how potentially you can solve it in the situations when suddenly something does not work. Of course, the first step for anyone is to take the manual and read it, flip switches, etc. Often there are stories that oops and something does not work, but it turns out that they just accidentally turned something off. In our house, for example, there is a special switch for the hood, sometimes someone turns it off and that's it, the hood went out :)))

If it was not possible to solve the problem on the first point, open a search engine (I usually use google.es) and write the phrase: Servicio tecnico oficial brand name name of the largest city near you. In Masha's case, I introduced servicio tecnico oficial fagor valencia.

Unfortunately, in most cases, you will have to communicate with customer service in Spanish. It’s not difficult to say, it’s more difficult to understand the answer, but what to do ... In order to simplify your task, I advise you to sit down at the computer, write what you want to say in the simplest and shortest possible phrases, for example:

1. Hello, we have broken ...

2. Model and brand is

3. You can call a technician

4. Sorry, I don't speak Spanish well

5. Does not work for us (make and model)

6. Is it possible to call a technician

7. Our address ....

The second option. Don't call yourself. Write everything on a computer or piece of paper. Approach any more or less familiar Spaniard and ask with a simple phrase to call the support service, things should go easier.

I'm Spanish Adviser and you can ask me any question related to Spain. Our people speak 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 🇪🇸 🇩🇪 🇫🇷 🇺🇦 🇷🇺.

• 2 weeks later...