It is interesting that Numbeo ranking, of all the nations that make up Europe, Spain ranks 13th among the countries with the best quality of life in 2021. This is due to its educational policies, security system, and migration programs. In this Numbeo ranking, the first 3 positions are held by Switzerland, Denmark and the Netherlands.

Recently, money.co.uk placed Spain on the top place as the healthiest place to live.

IMG_5241.thumb.jpeg.fa3bc179bad86b7e5c3b0658a1561521.jpeg

I'm Spanish Adviser and you can ask me any question related to Spain. Our people speak πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§Β πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈΒ πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈΒ πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺΒ πŸ‡«πŸ‡·Β πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦Β πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί.

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking about working in Spain, however, I am worried about the price of rent and the cost of living. Should I consider teaching English, given the payment and other factors? What cities are most promising?

It depends on the region... If you are going to teach English and have the certificates and diploma, you can apply for positions at international schools, lots of them are in Andalucia area, Madrid, and Barcelona. And definitely at international schools you can be paid quite well as all of them are private πŸ™‚

• Like 1

Another option can be on-line platforms. Not sure about the income on those, but might be considered as an option too...Valencia might be good due to a growth of Startup ecosystem.

I'm Spanish Adviser and you can ask me any question related to Spain. Our people speak πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§Β πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈΒ πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈΒ πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺΒ πŸ‡«πŸ‡·Β πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦Β πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί.