Jump to content

Recommended Posts


My husband and I moved to Spain in October 2022 (from the UK). He is EU National (Irish) and he is still working for a company in the UK (remotely from Spain).


I am a bit confused about what's the requirement for him to get the TIE. He has the NIE already, but in order to get the TIE, does he need Residency permit (I don't think so as he is EU National) or "Certificado de Registro de la UE"?


He also needs the TIE in order to submit the S-1 to get Health benefits.


Any help here? Anyone from the EU who did it recently and could give the steps?

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Anderson changed the title to TIE and Residency card for European citizen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...