How to make digital photos for passport and tarjeta de residencia and other Spanish documents?

Groupy

I've followed all of the instructions for taking digital passport renewal photos, but none have been accepted. The reason my husband is looking straight into the camera is because your eyes appear closed (they're not). We would greatly appreciate any useful advice.

• Like 1

Honestly speaking I would recommend you to pay 6 euros in a local photo studio and close this question. It is easy to do thing, cheap and etc. However, if you still want to continue with your experimentations:

If you're an iOS user, you can download the Passport Photography application; if you're on Android, the Passport ID Photo Maker Studio app is available. You can use cropping and editing tools, as well as a poseable silhouette to take your own ID photo with your mobile phone in both cases.

Also, you can choose templates with the correct measurements that are needed in official documents from multiple countries, including Spain. A color editor is also available to correct the shadows and contrasts of the photograph. This process is straightforward and user-friendly, making it simple to access the images for the card.

This also works if you just want to get digital photos for uploading them on a web-site and etc...

I'm Spanish Adviser and you can ask me any question related to Spain. Our people speak 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 🇪🇸 🇩🇪 🇫🇷 🇺🇦 🇷🇺.