Jump to content

People of State Pension age living abroad UK may be able to claim benefit worth up to £369 a month

Recommended Posts

UK State Pension provides essential financial support for people living abroad. This regular payment is available for those who have reached the UK Government’s eligible retirement age and have paid at least 10 years’ worth of National Insurance Contributions.


Attendance Allowance is a payment of either £247.40 or £369.60 every month, delivered by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), to help older people with the extra costs of living with a health condition.


You may be able to claim the benefit if you live in certain countries within the European Union or the European Economic Area  - you can check the list on GOV.UK.


How can I make a claim?

You will need to complete a long claim form when you apply for Attendance Allowance. Full details of how to do this while living abroad can be found on the GOV.UK website.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...