Will be updated.

I'm Spanish Adviser and you can ask me any question related to Spain. Our people speak πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§Β πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈΒ πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈΒ πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺΒ πŸ‡«πŸ‡·Β πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦Β πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί.

@Groupythe short answer is Yes, it can be used as additional source of funds available.

I'm Spanish Adviser and you can ask me any question related to Spain. Our people speak πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§Β πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈΒ πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈΒ πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺΒ πŸ‡«πŸ‡·Β πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦Β πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί.

If you reside in Spain for more than 183 days in a calendar year (Jan 1st - Dec 31st) - yes, you're obligated to declare and pay the capital gain tax on worldwide income, including capital gain tax on the property you sold.

Please read more in Personal Taxes section of the forum.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Groupy said:

Does anyone know if my pension income counts towards my NLV financial requirements?

Yes, of course it counts. Basically, any documentary confirmed income counts.

• Like 1

I'm coming up to the end of my 1st year with an NLV and want to renew for another 2 years. Does anyone know if my UK ISA would be acceptable to prove that I have sufficient funds?Β 
Many thanks