Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey @Groupy! You need to register yourself personally filling the relative form (you will need to ask for an appointment at Social Security) or via internet if you have a digital certificate or CLAVE. You will need to get número de afiliación (if you do not have it, it is your Social Security number that will be with you forever) and register yourself at the special status - el Régimen Especial de Trabajadores Autónomos.


Do not forget to inform the Tax office!


  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...